NT16 - TRANSMITTER 16 CONTACTS ON/OFF
NR16 - RECEIVER 16 CONTACTS ON/OFF
- Transmission/reception of 16 ON/OFF signals up to distances of 50 km
- Optocoupled inputs and voltage-free contact outputs
- 1310 nmversions for multimode and singlemode fibres
- 12 to 24 Vac / Vdc, Rack bus
- Mounting formats Standalone/DIN rail and Pawal Rack
The NT16/NR16 family transmits and receives 16 ON/OFF signals. No setup required. Can be installed by any user. Comes with pilot lights which indicate the status of each contact and if the strength of the optic signal received is suitable.
The new enhanced digital version ensures high speed transmission and greater distances for point-to-point links.
Manufactured to adapt to two mechanical mountings: in a 19" 3U (PAWAL) rack, and a standalone version for mounting on a wall, on a panel or DIN rail.